An Open Letter to My 22-Year-Old Self

 




Dear Self,


        I just want to remind you that God is still pleased with you. Because of your servant heart that always wants to glorify God. I know a lot of times you feel ashamed of  God. But God did not and won't change His love for you. When you wake up, God is so excited to show you how good and beautiful His plans are for you. You are not perfect but you are always trying, and I am proud of you for that. 

       I'm sorry self if you felt hurt by not serving God for some reasons. You want to continue serving God but you don't know where. I hope soon after you graduate you find a community wherein you will enjoy serving God. God is proud of you for that heart. God loves you, Alyssa.

       I am so proud of you that what you value the most is your relationship with God. God will take you to heights, God will bless you, your relationship, your family, your future family and your career. Just hold on to God. He always knows what is best for you. Keep holding because He's got so much for you.

      I am here to remind you that you are exactly walking in your prayers before. You are now on your last year of being a college student. Wow. 4th year ka na self! As a tamad mag-aral in grade school you were carried and changed by God. When you knew and met God you experienced to be a school representative in writing etc. You experienced getting with high honor. You graduate SHS with honor, you are now a consistent Dean's Lister. And I am proud of every effort you do for your self. Do not forget to do all things for God because that is where things will change. You will have a heart in everything you do because you are doing it for the One you love the most. 

     Jesus, Your love has carried me to different places and seasons of my life. You are so faithful. 
 
     Dear self, you will accomplish everything you put in mind because God will hold and carry you until the end. When God has answered your prayers and dreams, you can dream again with God. Jesus is the only thing you need in life. You are nothing without God. Your dream now is to worship God with all your heart, I hope you find a new community where you and Franz will grow in faith. 

    You are forgiven. You are loved and valuable. 

    Next year, you will be graduating. Kaya mo yan! Kaya mo kasi kasama mo si God. Thank you for holding on. I will give you the life you deserve at ng pamily at future pamilya mo.



Love,


Aly
   

   

   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from God

An Open Letter to My 21-Year-old-self

Day 1 of Being Fit Again!