To my Honey

 


Dear Hubbie,


        I write again because I am missing you right now. I am somehow getting used that you are busy with your work and can't reply to me immediately sometimes. But I still appreciate whenever you update me when you can. You always do your best to show valuable I am to you. I miss your hugs. I miss the warmth feeling when I am with you. I miss that you randomly say something and then I will laugh.

    Nonetheless, I am proud to the man you are becoming. I  am happy that you finally started your career. I am assured that what you are doing is also for the both of us and for our future. You know that I will be with you always mahal ko. I am so thankful to God that I have found my soulmate, my bestfriend and my lover next to God. Mahal? Why are you so amazing? I did not know that God will bless me someone so kind, someone so pure, someone lovable, someone so sweet and someone who will love me for who I am. I love that I do not need to be someone else that I am not. I am so glad that I just exist and you love every part of me. Including my flaws, imperfections and weaknesses. Mahal na mahal kita, Honey; hindi yun magbabago. Pumuti man ang mga buhok natin. Ikaw at ikaw ang pipiliin. At sa oras na hindi tayo magka-sundo, alam kong ang pagmamahal ng Panginoon at pag-mamahal natin sa isa't-isa ang siyang lalong mag-papatibay ng ating relasyon. <3


Love,


Your Wifey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from God

An Open Letter to My 21-Year-old-self

Day 1 of Being Fit Again!