Do Not Rush





 "When the time is right, I, t
he Lord, will make it happen." Isaiah 60:22.


      How many times did I doubt my future since the start of the year. I believe it is the enemy's work to plant fears in my heart when I already know the plan of God for my life. I don't understand why I feel the anxiety, when God promised me that my future is secured. His pans for my life is good, pleasing and perfect. I am just sharing with you my current battle in life. I am grateful because I can open up to people I love. But I also love expressing it through letters or even vlogs. (I am still saving up the courage to continue my vlogging career hahaha.)

 Have you experienced doubts, fears and overthinking over your life? You have created negative thoughts about yourself? I am in 3rd year college right now, turning 4th year also this year. And I have been pressuring myself so much to have a job. Because I want to do things I want without affecting my saving because I know that next month I will get my salary if I have a job. Hence, I want to help my parents. I don't want to get allowance from them anymore so they can have much more easy life. I pressure myself to be financially independent. I want to travel, I want to experience new things, meet new friends, try different foods and many more. There are many things I want to happen. And it will only happen if I have money to spend to. 

  This pressure has started when I oftentimes watch in social media how young people already have jobs and earning. I doubt my capabilities. Is it because of my lack of talent, skills or am I not competitive enough to deserve a job? I compare myself to those with the the same age as mine; seeing them earning already, buying things they want got me jealous of them. I never expected that I will get to a point where I will envy other people. It's because I have forgotten that I have a God Who has good plans for my life. I have a God who created my future even before I live in this world. 


"When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul."

-Psalm 94:19


Prayer:

God, you know my heart. You know what is happening to me right now. So please release all the worry I have in my heart. I invite you to live in my heart, take care of it. And remind me that in You, I have a good future. In your perfect timing, things will also align. We have different timeline, and I will trust the timeline you have for me. All the dreams in my heart will come to happen because I have you. God, you are my forever reward in life. Even if I get things I am praying for, in you, I will always be number 1 grateful. I am so thankful that you did  not leave me. Thank you for staying with me. I love you my Lord. Help me not to worry anymore. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from God

An Open Letter to My 21-Year-old-self

Day 1 of Being Fit Again!