Random


If you happen to run upon this blog, hello. I'm grateful.

"NOT A CRAZY LOVE BUT CALM IN LOVE"



When I was watching Toni Talks, Toni Gonzaga and Jerika Ejercito were having a conversation. Her love story has a role in this as well, since she has come to terms with the fact that she will always be single. But when her future husband arrived, he helped her understand that love is a peaceful emotion rather than a frenzied one. Toni Gonzaga experienced that when she wed her spouse.

And I can truly connect to that since when I first met Franz, I never felt anxious around him. My stomach was not fluttering, and I was not uneasy. Instead, I experience peace, safety, and a simple, effortless love. I promised myself I would concentrate on myself at that time when I first met Franz a few days earlier. I gave up looking for and pursuing the love of my life. Fortunately, that's when Franz came across me. He was the one who first noticed me in the park as I was taking a walk or doing some exercise there. It wasn't until he only introduced himself to me that I even noticed him.

At the time, I was only interested in myself; I was enjoying my exercise and concentrating on myself. I'll admit that in the past, I always tried to look more put together because I had this fantastical thought that I would run into the man I would one day fall in love with. But I didn't make an effort to look special when I met Franz. When we first met, I was drenched in perspiration and barely wearing any makeup. I only existed; that is all I did.

In the past, I believed that in order for the person I am dating to like me, I had be good at something, such as the best at playing the guitar, the greatest in this specific field, or like this or like that that I am not. I was mistaken, though, because Franz was there. He loves every single aspect of me, even just "being" as I am. Like I always prayed to God before, I want the man I choose to love me unconditionally. And to me, Franz reflects that.He constantly looks out for me, cares for me, wants the best for me, and always wants me to live a simple life.

True love is like that; all you need to do is exist. However, when your connection with each other develops, you should work on some of the toxic characteristics you have.

Pero I am most thankful sa love na walang makakapantay kundi sa nag-iisang nag-bigay ng pag-ibig na mayroon ako ngayon, walang iba kundi si Lord. Ikaw ang aking First Love, my Heavenly Father. Thank you for blessing me Franz, my first and last.

Love, 

Aly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from God

An Open Letter to My 21-Year-old-self

Day 1 of Being Fit Again!