An Open Letter To The LOML



💛💛💛

An open letter to the good man in my life. (Franz)

                         If I could sum up how my life is at the moment, despite the difficulties I face. I'm still thankful to God because you are a reminder of God's goodness in my life, and every time I look at you, I feel more grateful to Him. I can still remember how much I yearned for someone who would convince me that not all men are the same. I might state with pride that you are one of those hard-to-find men. Even though you are not perfect, you will always be the finest to me. You are always whole to me. Nobody else in this world can ever match you for me. Actually, I have a lot of fears. And one can be being in a relationship. I worry about getting hurt. Because of this, I sincerely prayed to God for someone who would value and love me in the most effective way possible. I'll admit that ever since I was a young child, I've wanted someone to love me the way I deserve to be loved. I can still remember myself saying to God, "I want a man who will love me as much as my parents do." It always feels like home when I'm around you. 

                        You are a wonderful man, so I could tell my family and friends that I am being treated fairly and that they don't need to worry about me. You were well-raised, and you're doing your very best to look after me. I still find it hard to believe that my "someday" has already arrived. I never worried about whether you still loved me because you always made me feel that I was enough and that you were happy with what you had. Although we still disagree on some areas, our relationship is not perfect. But we're always prepared to deal with it. We are just like old friends who reconnected and click in many ways right now, thus maintaining our relationship isn't difficult. We already have small things that make us happy, and I can hardly wait to see the large things that God has in store for the two of us in the future. I was able to envision my future with you; traveling the world and pursuing our ambitions together. I could never fit all the things that I appreciate about you in this letter because there are a lot of it. So perhaps I will in my next blog. However, I just want to express how grateful I am to already have the man I addressed in my previous letter as "dear future boyfriend/husband."


Love, 

Aly

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from God

An Open Letter to My 21-Year-old-self

Day 1 of Being Fit Again!